- RO | RODI SYSTEMS
- FILTRATION & SUPPLIES
- FILTERS | DI CARTRIDGES & RESIN
- MEDIA REACTORS & MEDIA
- MEMBRANES & FLOW RESTRICTORS
- DOSING & ATO
- LITERMETER DOSING PUMPS
- ATO & WATER LEVEL CONTROL
- KITS & ACCESSORIES
- Booster Pump Kit Options
- Dosing Pumps
- Permeate Pumps
- Power Heads | Reactor Pumps
- Delivery Pumps
- Replacement Pumps & Parts
- Pump Accessories
- MEMBRANE FLUSH KITS
- DRINKING WATER ADD-ON
- PARTS & SUPPLIES
- FILTER HOUSINGS & ACCESSORIES
- PRESSURE GAUGES & KITS
- MISCELLANEOUS PARTS & SUPPLIES
- WATER TESTING
Send us your feedback!
Let us know.
SpectraPure® DI Cartridges for Reverse Osmosis / De-Ionization (RO/DI) Water Purification Systems.
Including Semiconductor Grade & Color-Indicating, Anion, Cation, Mixed-Bed and Specialty DI Cartridges.
- Now with 33% more capacity than our standard MaxCap® DI cartridge.
- 4 times the removal efficiency of conventional Mixed-Bed and Hi-Silica cartridges.
- Proprietary High Flow, Low Pressure Drop cartridge produces more gallons per day!
- Designed to be used in front of a Mixed-Bed or SilicaBuster™ DI cartridge.
- Removes most ionized impurities.
- The MaxCap® Super DI™ cartridge removes ammonia that is left by water sources that contain chloramines.
- Aluminized packaging eliminates resin degradation during storage.
- Lower your DI production costs by over half!
When you purchase a replacement DI, it will be sealed in a Mylar® Bag. As long as you keep it in the bag, you can store it for up to 1 year.
(Keep in its sealed, original packaging).
Please note that these replacement DI Cartridges are interchangeable with Captive Purity's, Kent Marine's, AWI's, BRS's, and most residential/aquarium DI or RO/DI systems. SpectraPure has researched the best DI Resin technology available in the world and offer only the best of each below.